Congratulations to Pukalani Kindergartner Amber Minobe-Nacua in Ms. Baird's class for her 1st place prize in her division for the Maui County Fair School Art Exhibit!
Check out our Fresh Fruit of the Week videos!
Na Mele 2012 5th Graders
- Standards-based education for all children is important.
- Everyone needs a safe and comfortable environment for learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share responsibility for providing a supportive
Math Matters Competition Team 2012 [click to read more]
- Students should be actively involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Students need to be challenged to increase performance and produce quality work.
- The mission of Pukalani Elementary School is to provide all students with a standards based education and to develop strong , intellectual, emotional, social, and physical foundation by nurturing, guiding, and challenging all learners so that they can become caring, capable, contributing citizens of society.
- Building excellence, one student at a time.