Congratulations to our 5th grade Robotics team for heading on to the World Championships in Kentucky the week of April 11th!
May 8th: Lei Day
May 22nd: Ohana Day
May 27th: Leadership Day
June 3rd: Last day for students. Have a great summer!
- Standards-based education for all children is important.
- Everyone needs a safe and comfortable environment for learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share responsibility for providing a supportive
- Students should be actively involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Students need to be challenged to increase performance and produce quality work.
The mission of Pukalani Elementary School is to provide all students with a well-rounded, standards-based education so they become caring, capable, and contributing leaders of the 21st century.
Pukalani Elementary is a Leader in Me School!
Congratulations to the Pukalani Science Olympiad Team for winning First Place at the 2nd Annual Hawai'i State Science Olympiad on Saturday, April 11th!
Pukalani Team #1 and #2 received the SPIRIT award for showing great teamwork and kindness throughout the competition. Teams were witnessed sharing pencils, loaning goggles, and cheering on other teams. A huge shout out to Mr. Terry Lane for assisting with the Rocket launching and loaning them his hand made launcher when the other two broke!!!
Pukalani Team #2--Overall Champions
Pukalani Team #1--4th place
There were 9 teams present.