Check out our new Pukalani Elementary School website created by our own Student Webmasters.
It's still under construction, but check it out!
All NEW additions to the school website will be on our newly-created student school website.
Monday, September 7th: Labor Day, No School
- Standards-based education for all children is important.
- Everyone needs a safe and comfortable environment for learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share responsibility for providing a supportive
- Students should be actively involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Students need to be challenged to increase performance and produce quality work.
The mission of Pukalani Elementary School is to provide all students with a well-rounded, standards-based education so they become caring, capable, and contributing leaders of the 21st century.
Pukalani Elementary is a Leader in Me School!
Congratulations to our 5th grade Robotics team for heading on to the World Championships in Kentucky the week of April 11th!
Congratulations to the Pukalani Science Olympiad Team for winning First Place at the 2nd Annual Hawai'i State Science Olympiad on Saturday, April 11th!
Pukalani Team #1 and #2 received the SPIRIT award for showing great teamwork and kindness throughout the competition. Teams were witnessed sharing pencils, loaning goggles, and cheering on other teams. A huge shout out to Mr. Terry Lane for assisting with the Rocket launching and loaning them his hand made launcher when the other two broke!!!
Pukalani Team #2--Overall Champions
Pukalani Team #1--4th place
There were 9 teams present.